24 February 2009

hi from new zealand

just a quick post, considering we randomly found free internet here in the airport. EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT. we've had an incredible few days in new zealand and have decided this is the most beautiful place ever. it's honestly amazing. we went bungy jumping yesterday...scariest day of my life, but so fun. anyway, i'll have serious updates when we get back, but i just wanted to let you all know that we're loving life and that we're safe. off to samoa...plane leaves in two hours. cheers mates!

5 comments:

Meg and Terr said...

That is so ironic you guys are in New Zealand! I was actually going to leave jake a comment regarding his slothfulness in getting a dinner in Sundance arranged, but taking you to New Zealand is pretty sweet.
Our family is going there for Christmas cuz my sister is finishing her mission in Fiji.
Where are you guys going in New Zealand and what are some fun places to go too??

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

hey stranger. I am still in China and have funny stories to tell, but we are worlds apart again, so I guess I leave the stories until we both get back! Can't wait to talk to you

Meg and Terr said...

Well I came in to leave a message, and then saw that Terr already had. :) haha. Can I just say I love your life! I hope you have some amazing adventures...I miss you so much. I'm coming back for a week at Easter and would love to see you!

ryssmastergeneral said...

Hey there! Just found your blog and I love the look of your photos, especially with the rounded edges. Just curious what camera and software you use? Thanks!

grant + brittany said...

ok. you've been gone way too long. i don't like it. come home!!!