28 June 2009

do me a favor: watch this please.

i am not ashamed to say that this video did nothing but strengthen my testimony of the love that our Savior has for each and every one of us. Whether you are religious or not, LDS, catholic, baptist, protestant, lutheran---whatever it is that you believe in, i just have to say that my own belief is this: i know that jesus christ lived a perfect life. i know that he died for me, and i know that he now lives today. i know that he has felt all of my pains, distresses, loneliness, depression, and sadness. however, i also know that he knows my joys and my moments of pure happiness. because of Him, i will be able to stand in front of my Maker one day and be able to return to live with Him. i cannot wait to run into the arms of my Savior and tell Him thank you for loving me when i couldn't even love myself. thank you for dying so that i could live. thank you for never leaving me. 
i am grateful that families can be together forever.  i am thankful for a living prophet who leads and guides Christ's church today on the earth.  i am thankful that i am a christian.  i am thankful for the knowledge that i have of Heavenly Father's plan for me.  i am thankful to be alive at a time where there is freedom of religion.  i am thankful for the love that i feel daily from God and Jesus Christ.  i am thankful for the power of prayer.  basically, today i am just plain thankful.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What great things to be thankful for. :)

jenna said...

i LOVE this. i watch it on a weekly basis. i loved reading your testimony too. mwah.