11 November 2009

megan papworth photography

it was a crisp, slightly warm fall day about a month ago. picture a cabin full of girls.... crazy girls. one of those crazy girls is megan papworth, a seriously talented photographer and one of my all-time favorite people. she decided we needed to have a pregnancy photo shoot, which i thought was a fabulous idea. like i said, perfect crisp fall day. leaves were changing, and we found a nice nook. we laughed a lot, and she used her talent to produce these amazing photos. i was even wearing some of her clothes (who am i?). thank you meg. sure love you.
if you are in need of family photos, individuals, whatever, she is the one to call. i'm serious. her button is on my sidebar, or you can go here for more information. she is a professional and specializes in "capturing you in your element and adding [her] own spin on things."
her spin is a good one. trust me.

12 comments:

{Layla} said...

These pictures are just delightful.

abby said...

found you via brittany. HAD to comment because these are some of the best pregnancy photos i've ever seen. and your hair is fabulous.

grant + brittany said...

hey beautiful- your hair is amazing.

Karey said...

So beautiful! I love these pictures! Your friend is an awesome photog, and she had a beautiful model!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl! I love these pictures. And I love your blog. I hate seeming like a random creeper reader, but your blog always makes me happy somehow. So thank you!

the swapps said...

hello! i love these pictures. and i love your little belly even more! remember how we need to be friends? i still feel that way. that's all :)

Andrea said...

Jenna. I normally think pregnancy pictures are NOT my cup of tea. I am not lying when I say, these are some of the few which I love! they are just stunning. Makes me want to get pregs again. crap.

nice work megan!

Erin said...

seriously beautiful! priceless

The Perry's said...

You look so cute... well I guess I should say pretty! You make pregnancy look easy. You better have lots and lots of babies!!!! :)

Jen Holtkamp said...

jenna you look amazing!

Poelmans said...

Jenna you look fabulous and I love your blog! Added you guys to my sidebar...good luck with everything!

The Scalese Family said...

Wow. You are inspiring. Love love love them. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!