04 November 2009

november 4.

november 4.
november 4. i am extremely thankful for my family. there just aren't words to describe it. i love my sisters so much-- i can't imagine how boring my life would be if i didn't have them. my parents have loved me constantly, even during times when i probable didn't deserve it. they have become two of my very best friends. i married into a family that is filled with so much love that they're basically bursting at the seams with it. i love and cherish my relationships with them. jake and i were very blessed to be raised by incredible parents who loved us unconditionally and taught us how to live right.
love our families.

1 comment:

jenna said...

why are there tears in my eyes? i love when you say that you married into a family that is filled with so much love that they're basically bursting at the seams with it. i totally feel that way about my in laws. how lucky are we? love you lots.