20 January 2016

No I'm Not Pregnant, BUT...

...my little sister is and so are many of my friends. It's kind of natural to have babies on the brain at this stage of life, mostly because everyone around me is in the midst of creating their families. Anyway, I am a huge advocate of ASOS clothing because a) they're affordable; b) they're very cute and stylish... a.k.a. not frumpy; and c) you can keep wearing them after your pregnant. That's always a plus for me because as most of you know, it takes a little bit to be able to fit back into your clothes. Here are some of my favorites from their site so far. Happy shopping!



Elastic Cuff Pant


Tiered Swing Dress
Nursing Sleeper Bra
Soft Striped Boyfriend

Two-Pack Leggings
Cap Sleeve Jersey Dress
Free-flow Maxi

Nursing Skater Dress
Sweater Dress on Point
Harem Cozy Joggers
Fitted Midi Dress
Lace-trimmed Jammies
Folk-Print Dress
Suede Pocket-tee Dress
Joggers
Hearts and Stripes Tee
Fitted Striped Dress

Acid Flower Free-flow Dress
Cozy Leggings
Maternity Skinnies


Nursing Sleeper Bra
Bluebell Shift Dress
Navy Curved Hem Dress