30 June 2011

a fast for ruby jane.

 
 
Ruby is quickly getting worse. She needs every prayer she can get. Please join us this Sunday in fasting and prayer for her. We are specifically asking you to pray for her comfort at this time. And also that a new liver will become available very soon for her. It is a scary time for us, and we know we cannot do this alone. We need heaven on our side! 
 
-From Ani, Ruby's mom
Read more about Ruby here.

I'm really hoping you all can take a minute and say a prayer for Ruby.  This is literally the most heartbreaking thing I've seen... but I believe in prayer.  I know it is real.  And I know God answers prayers when the intent is sincere and when there is a lot of faith behind it.  It's time to come together and make a miracle happen for this amazing family.


 
 

No comments: