23 September 2011

word of the day: exciting.

these girls are keeping me on my toes, to say the least.  they are pretty fun though, i will say.  we have great days and i've been taking random photos of nothing too exciting.  but then again, sometimes every day life can be kind of exciting, right?  i mean, pretending to model in front of a fan? exciting.  running around in leopard pj bottoms? exciting. sucking your thumb nonstop? exciting. having fuzzy blond hair that smells like vanilla and lavender? exciting.  














2 comments:

Law Rhen said...

but seriously, you should be a baby stylist! I'm like WHOA i need that! ...for my child? oh and also, i wish we lived in utah because i would force you to hang out with me, even though you don't know me BUT! i saw that you commented on kevin young's status once (whom i am friends with) so i was like small world! and seriously, this comment is way too long and starting to get weird...

(but i love your blog!)

Law Rhen said...

i mean i wish you* lived in utah. ok I'm done spamming you.