10 July 2008

medieval times...

oh medieval times. ever been? this was my favorite quote of the night: said jake, "hurry we gotta get out of the way. there's too many thespians. they creep me out." the food was pretty good, i will admit. they've got a great roasted chicken and no silverware...it's fun eating with your hands sometimes. and that pepsi....so cold. so good. it turned out to be a really fun night--you should try it sometime.
jake and me, cheering on the green knight.
summer lovin.

2 comments:

grant + brittany said...

mmmm I LOVED the pepsi too. and can I just say it is ABOUT DANG TIME we get a picture of the big group.

Andrea said...

I have two really random questions for you...

1) Is your hair naturally blonde? If not, what do you do to enhance the gorgeousness?
2) Did u and Jake date freshmen year? I can't remember....when?