10 July 2008

my future ROCKS.

remember M.A.S.H.? the all-time middle school-keep-yourself-giggling-all-night-long-with-your-girlfriends game. well, i lived for M.A.S.H., and now you can play it online. incredible. look how sweet my future is, and i didn't even cheat. jake and i are simply meant to be together.
Behold... My Future
I will marry Jake.
After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Lithuania in our fabulous Apartment.
We will have 3 kid(s) together.
Our family will zoom around in a white 4Runner.
I will spend my days as a dancer, and live happily ever after.
whats your future

2 comments:

Katherine Fajen said...

OH MY GOSH, you have no idea how much I love M.A.S.H.! I totally just did it and posted it on my blog. hahaha, thanks!!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

What KIND of dancer?