09 July 2008

a fabulous discovery.

so, i've never been to pinkberry. or spoon me. but ive always heard that these places are amazing with their sour frozen yogurt and fresh fruit. since we don't have places like that around where i live, we usually just go to cold stone. as much as i love and appreciate cold stone, i always feel horrible afterwards.  i usually try to get the sorbet or something like that....i mean like that even makes that big of a difference.  WELL, i went to cold stone yesterday to pick up some gift cards and decided to get myself a little treat.  i saw that they have this new frozen yogurt, only 25 calories per serving.  i'm sorry...what??  so, i got a "like it" with fresh strawberries all mixed in and it was the most divine thing i've tasted in a long time.  and i didn't even think twice about it.  now that i'm thinking about it, i wish i would've gotten a "love it" size instead.  so, i'm going back tonight to get myself another treat.  i officially love cold stone forever.  and it must be better than "spoon me" because cold stone actually mixes all of the fruit up into the yogurt, which means by the time you get to the bottom, you still have all kinds of yumminess available.  i heard "spoon me" isn't keeping up with the joneses on that one.
speaking of food...i'm watching the food network, rachael ray show.  does anyone else hate that she calls extra virgin olive oil "e.v.o.o?"  it drives me NUTS.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

i can't STAND it. e.v.o.o. really rachael? is this necessary?

grant + brittany said...

Oh my gosh, the other night I was cooking and I kept referring to the Extra Virgin Olive Oil as EVOO and Grant was like..."Britt what are you talking about?" and I'm like.."You know.. Extra Virgin Olive Oil? DUh!!!" hahahah and it was so funny because he gave me this look like.. you watch way too much food network...hahaha ok maybe you had to be there. nevermind.

The Browns said...

I am pretty sure that i have to go and try this new ice cream tonight/yogurt tonight. If it is even close to the others, i will be a happy girl. Knock three times on the wall if you want to come

Morgan said...

Rachael Ray sorta drives me nuts, period. Also, Coldstone is one of my Dad's clients and a few summers ago when I was working for him, they were having taste testings for this yummy frozen yogurt to try to figure out which flavors to do... I'm so happy that it's there finally! I haven't been there in so long, but now I'll have to go :) And maybe drag Stuart with me...

liz said...

K so you know that i will drive for miles to get my frozen yogurt. and i am so glad that coldstone has that.. but as for spoon me, you would probably like b/c you like hummus and all that stuff i don't like but i hated it .. too sour! i am weird. meow.

liz said...

oh and rachel ray.. so over her, alls talks about is evoo and her big dog!